T-SCORE Professional Development Resources
Browse the resources used by our T-SCORE Research Team to facilitate our professional development experiences.
T-SCORE Summer Institute Resources
- Key Concepts of PBL Powerpoint: Project Based Learning –
- PBL Project Rationale – Template
- Community Health Disparities Tour in Wyandotte County – Contact List, 2016 Itinerary, 2016 Reflective Questions
- Exemplary PBL Unit – Type II Diabetes Unit UW GSEO
- Social Determinants of Health – SDH Powerpoint 1, SDH Powerpoint 2
- Alignment of PBL and NGSS Practices – Graphic
- NGSS – Practices
This project was supported by the National Institutes of Health Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA) under Award Number R25OD020214.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
For more information, go to the SEPA T-SCORE Project Page.